Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cap Manufacturing Machines

Doory is a Korean Brand, manufacturing full range of cap making machinery from moulding, sewing, stitching, ironing, button attaching, cutting machines etc.

HK 304 This machine covers top button of cap with fabric.  Press when button and fabric provided on pressing position, revolving plate turns 90 degree to be put new material.


HK 304A Upper button and lower pin automatically supplied.. Revolver collect supplied parts to press in right position.  Operator only put fabrics on revolver.  Completed buttons are collected on bowl automatically.  capacity:700 pcs/Hour

HK 305 This machine attaches the button which covered by fabric on crown-top of cap.  It presses button with proper pressure to keep original button's shape

HK 305A "This fully automatic button attaching machine feeds upper, lower button together and marks correct position with laser marker to accurate work.  Operator can attach cap button on correct on the cap automatically.  Capacity:15,000 PCS/Day

They also supply;
  • Automatic Cap Ironing Machine Need Boiler HK302S-2B
  • Automatic Cap Ironing Machine HK302S-2D
  • Automatic Cap Ironing Machine HK302S-2W
  • Full Automatic Cap Ironing Machine  HK 302S-5A
  • Automatic Front Panel Pressing Machine HK303S-2
  • Visor Curving Machine HK303P-2
  • Automatic Hat Ironing Machine HK306S-2B
  • Automatic Sun Visor Cap Ironing Machine HK307S-2
  • Automatic Cowboy Hat Pressing Machine HK308
  • Cooling Machine  HK601
  • Automatic Sweat Band Making Machine HK301
  • Automatic Sweat Band Making Machine HK301R
  • Automatic Cap Visor Stitching Machine HK501
  • Automatic Hat Visor Stitching Machine HK 502
  • Eyelet Sewing Machine HK505
  • Sweat Band Cutting Device HK401
  • Sweat Bank Hanger Front Cover HK402


Upcoming News & Updates: bsi, demillus, dgii, ilsis, strategic airlines

1 comments:

Ahitra Gaethon said...

I live in Madagascar ( East Africa),and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as I have been going through a problem as seriously as my son found a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and I could not pay the bills, then your surgery went to the bank to borrow and reject me saying that I have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when I was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee, offering loans at affordable interest rate I had no choice but to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I got a loan of $ 110,000.00 to paid for my son surgery then get myself a comfortable business to help me going as well. I  thank God today is good and you can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to myself that I will mourn aloud in the world of the wonders of God to me through this God fearing lender  Mr Benjamin Breil Lee and I would advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this God-fearing man on  ......  247officedept@gmail.com through .. and I want you all to pray for this man for me or Chat with him on whatsapp  +1-989-394-3740 as well.
Thank you

Post a Comment